The best kinds of laughter!
- Laughing so hard your laugh becomes silent.
- Feeling a six-pack coming on.
- Tears come running out of your eyes.
- You gotta make a run for the restroom.
You know you feel better when you laugh, but why is that? Here are some of the things that may be going on in your body when you laugh…
- Reduces stress.
- Burns calories.
- Releases endorphins and increases oxygen intake.
- Stimulates your heart and lungs.
- Exercises your smile muscles.
Hey, we're not saying Telestrations can cure a disease, but laughter is contagious in a good way and smiles are priceless, so share them!